Benchmark Development Course - New Dates Added

Benchmark Development Course - New Dates Added

Boczenowski, Steve

Folks;

Just wanted to let you know that we have added some new dates for the Benchmark Development Course which will be offered at the MITRE facility in McLean, VA.

-          Tues, Nov 24

-          Wed, Nov 25

-          Tues, Dec 1

-          Wed, Dec 2

In addition, we will offer the course at a workshop of the Security Automation Conference, which will be held in Baltimore during the last week of October.  The Benchmark Development Course workshop will be Monday, Oct 26.

For more info on the Benchmark Development Course, check out our web site: http://benchmarkdevelopment.mitre.org/

For more info on the Security Automation Conference, check out their web site: http://scap.nist.gov/events/

Steve

Stephen P. Boczenowski