Quantcast

[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] CCE Pre-Release Platform Groups - Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010

[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] CCE Pre-Release Platform Groups - Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010

Sain, Joe

We are pleased to share with the CCE Working Group the pre-release versions of two new CCE Platform groups, Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010. We have been working very closely with Microsoft, who provided the candidate information, and we would appreciate your review and feedback.

This is an opportunity for the Working Group to ensure that these submissions are compatible with your tools and products. Please compare the lists against any Microsoft Exchange content you may have or with which you are familiar: security guidance, automated checks, etc.  If possible, please send your comments to this list so that we may have a collaborative discussion.  If you feel the need to send your comments privately, please send e-mail to [hidden email]

Additional references for these CCEs are also encouraged; please add a new reference column to the right of column F, Microsoft Security Compliance Manager (SCM) Baselines and Settings Packs, for each new resource cited.

If you believe that the level of abstraction does not suit the needs of the documented CCE use cases, especially from direct experience, please let us know.  If you are aware of configuration options for either version of Exchange that don't seem to map to any of these CCEs, we will happily accept submissions of additional candidate entries and consult with Microsoft.

Thanks for your time and effort; we need your support!

Regards,

Joe Sain

CCE Task Lead

The MITRE Corporation

CCE-Exchange2007-PreRelease.xls (75K) Download Attachment
CCE-Exchange2010-PreRelease.xls (80K) Download Attachment