[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 - Get-ExchangeConfiguration cmdlet

[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010 - Get-ExchangeConfiguration cmdlet

sprabhu
Hello everyone,

How do I accomplish the suggested
CCE Technical Mechanism (Get-ExchangeConfiguration) for MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 in the list of CCE provided ?

Ex :
CCE-19088-4

https://www.scaprepo.com/control.jsp?command=search&search=CCE-19088-4

I am unable to execute the above prescribed cmdlet or powershell command.
And moreover cmdlet "Get-ExchangeConfiguration"  is not in list of cmdlets for Exchange server 2007/2010.

Fmi -

* Complete list of CMDLET for MS exchange server 2007 SP1/SP2/SP3 : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123703.aspx

* Exchange 2010 Cmdlets : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb124413%28EXCHG.140%29.aspx

Can anyone let me know what could be the issue with execution of cmdlet, or suggest any alternatives?
--
Thanks !!
Prabhu S A