[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] Several Proposed CCEs for Comment - Including Firewall Rules

[CCE-WORKING-GROUP-LIST] Several Proposed CCEs for Comment - Including Firewall Rules

Mann, Dave
Folks,

Attached please find a spread sheet for several proposed CCEs for your review and comment.
They cover Windows Vista, Windows XP and IE 7.

Of particular interest is a proposed CCE for a firewall rule in Vista.
"The 'Core Networking - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP-In)' setting should be configured correctly."

We've heard no discussion beyond Adam's comments (thanks Adam) on the firewall rules issue, so as it stands, we will be issuing CCEs for these issues shortly unless we hear substantive disagreement (and hear it quickly).

Many thanks,

-Dave
David Mann | Principal Infosec Scientist | The MITRE Corporation
e-mail:[hidden email] | cell:781.424.6003

submitted-CCEs-for-comment.xlsx (22K) Download Attachment