CEE BOF at RSA, Wed April 9 @ 1600PST

heinbockel
Thank you everybody who joined in on the telecon
earlier today. We had about a dozen people call in
and made some progress. I will be sending out the
minutes to the list next week.

For those of you that will be at RSA next week in
San Francisco. We will be having an informal meeting
to discuss CEE and anything related to logs. For
those interested, a group of us will be meeting at
the MITRE Making Security Measurable booth at
1600 (2pm) PST.

If you cannot make it and will be at the conference,
at least stop by and visit me next week at the
MITRE booth.

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation