CEE BoF Meeting at BlackHat USA?

heinbockel
Folks,

I am trying to pin down a meeting date and time for a CEE
Birds-of-a-Feather session at BlackHat USA 2009 in Las Vegas, NV
during the week of 27 July.

While I do not have any real time constraints, I understand that many
of you do. Right now I am thinking about trying to have a meeting on
Friday, 31 July at a place and time TBD. How would that work for you?
Would it be better for you if it was held it during the actual
BlackHat conference?

The main topic of discussion will revolve around the proposed CEE
Architecture document which should be released in the upcoming weeks.
Additional discussion will concern CEE firewall support and plans to
move forward with the CEE standard work.

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145
Bedford, MA 01730

Re: CEE BoF Meeting at BlackHat USA?

Anton Chuvakin
> While I do not have any real time constraints, I understand that many
> of you do. Right now I am thinking about trying to have a meeting on
> Friday, 31 July at a place and time TBD. How would that work for you?
> Would it be better for you if it was held it during the actual
> BlackHat conference?

Fri early will work well for me. During BH will work as well, but I
like the 31st date.

--
    Anton Chuvakin, Ph.D
   http://www.chuvakin.org