CEE Field Definitions

heinbockel
Attached is an initial dump of field and field type definitions for CEE.
The current list is simply a combination of publicly available field lists from
various vendors and products. (As Peter pointed out, many descriptions are
empty)

This is by no means complete or final, we are looking to provide you some
insight into the current CEE progress and ask for your feedback and
contributions.

Our intention is to build out an initial list of field definitions: name, type,
description
that are representative of those commonly used throughout the community.
From there, we can look to specialize into certain domains such as cloud
computing

Happy Thanksgiving,

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145
Bedford, MA 01730

cee-fields-20101123.csv (11K) Download Attachment
cee-fieldtypes-20101123.csv (2K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment