CEE Overview White Paper Published

Eric Fitzgerald-2
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to make you aware that the CEE editorial board has published a short overview white paper describing the overall CEE effort including the problems and approaches that CEE is taking.

If you want a quick summary of what CEE is and how the different parts of the effort work, we'd encourage you to take a look at this paper.

The document is available for download in PDF form on the CEE web site: http://cee.mitre.org/documents.html.

And as always, we'd encourage your feedback- please feel free to post any comments to the CEE discussion mailing list at [hidden email].

Best regards,
Eric and the CEE Editorial Board

Eric Fitzgerald
Microsoft Corporation