CEE Slides -- NIST SCAP Conference (Oct 2009)

CEE Slides -- NIST SCAP Conference (Oct 2009)

heinbockel
Folks,

Sorry it's a bit late, but here are the CEE slides that were briefed
during the NIST SCAP Conference in Baltimore, MD on 27 October 2009.

The draft specification for the CEE architecture (v0.3) was also
completed in October. I hope to be releasing that specification on the
website during the upcoming weeks.

Happy Holidays!

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145
Bedford, MA 01730

NIST SCAP CEE Briefing.pdf (827K) Download Attachment

Re: CEE Slides -- NIST SCAP Conference (Oct 2009)

Riaz Zolfonoon

regarding:

"The draft specification for the CEE architecture (v0.3) was also
completed in October. I hope to be releasing that specification on the
website during the upcoming weeks."

Is this draft available on the website now? If so, could you post a pointer.

Regards,
Riaz