CEE WG Meeting at BlackHat?

heinbockel

I will be at the MITRE Standards booth at BlackHat
again this year -- talking to the vendors and
attendees about CEE.

Since I know at least a couple of you will be
there,
I thought it would be a good time to discuss log
standards.

As there are usually many other events and
meet-ups occuring
during this time, I propose that we meet either
before
or after the conference: Tuesday (Aug. 5) or
Friday (Aug. 8).

Any interest?

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145
Bedford, MA 01730

Re: CEE WG Meeting at BlackHat?

Tina Bird

> Since I know at least a couple of you will be
> there,
> I thought it would be a good time to discuss log
> standards.
>
> As there are usually many other events and
> meet-ups occuring
> during this time, I propose that we meet either
> before
> or after the conference: Tuesday (Aug. 5) or
> Friday (Aug. 8).
>
> Any interest?

I'm not going to BlackHat, but I will be arriving in LV Thursday night for
DefCon. So I vote Friday, with great enthusiasm...

t.