CEE Working Group Discussion List

CEE

CEE Working Group Discussion List

CEE

The Common Event Expression (CEE) Discussion list is an
unmoderated list for use by CEE working group members to
discuss CEE-related topics.

MITRE will do our best to direct the discussion and bring up
major topics as milestones in the development of CEE are
reached. Additionally, we encourage members bring up various
topics, concerns, and questions regarding CEE at any time.

We ask that more general log and auditing related topics be
directed to one of the already established log analysis
mailing lists listed below. MITRE will monitor and
contribute to these other lists as necessary; we recommend
that interested CEE contributors do the same.

* Splunk / Loganalysis.org loganalysis list
  http://www.loganalysis.org/mailman/listinfo/loganalysis

* SANS log-analysis list
  http://lists.sans.org/mailman/listinfo/log-analysis

configured to prevent attackers from identifying the
subscribers to such mailing lists.

Optional information that subscribers may provide, such as
company name, location, or job function, is used to
determine broad demographic information regarding the types
of users of these mailing lists. Subscribers are not
required to provide this information.

Provision of Information to Third Parties

MITRE will not provide any information that identifies
specific individuals, e.g., email addresses or IP addresses,
to any other organization, except where required by law.
MITRE may provide broad demographic information to other
organizations.

Copyright 2007, The MITRE Corporation. CEE and the CEE logo
are trademarks of The MITRE Corporation.