CEE is Alive?!

CEE

CEE is Alive?!

CEE

CEE Update
==========

First of all, let me answer the question that is in all of your
heads: No, CEE is not dead... After a slow start, the work pace has
picked up over the past couple of months.

I apologize for the extremely long delay in posting any details
regarding the state of CEE.

The CEE Board has been working on bringing the CEE Dictionary,
Taxonomy, and Syntax requirements together. We have drafted
specification documents detailing the CEE Architecture as well as
the initial Dictionary and Taxonomy specifications. These documents
are the first of the CEE v0.5 (previous versions were internal)
document series and have already been shared with some of you for
your feedback. We are waiting for the final authorization before
they are posted to the CEE website for your review.

This authorization is expected to be granted next week. A followup
e-mail will be sent to this discussion list as well as the CEE
Announce list notifying you that the documents were posted along
with the URL where said documents may be obtained.

It is important to note that these are only the first iterations of
many. We need your help in improving CEE.

In addition to helping critique and improve the CEE documents, we
are also requesting your help in building and improving the CEE Use
Cases. Within the next week or two, you will also receive the
beginnings of a list of CEE Use Cases for review.

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer, Sr.
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Rd. MS S145