CPE news post-developer days

Brant Cheikes

CPE community,

We had a very productive session at Developer Days yesterday.  Thanks to all who were able to attend and participate.  Slides and minutes will be posted soon for all those who could not be there.

Here’s what’s going to happen next:  Over the next few weeks expect to see more traffic on this list.  (Get your email auto-foldering rules tuned up!)  We’re going to be airing a variety of specific technical issues and soliciting feedback as we try to bring CPE 2.3 to rapid closure.  Over the next couple of weeks we’ll be preparing the specification suite for its official public comment period.  Once they’re posted for comment, the comment period will last through most of July.  Then we’ll prepare final drafts for delivery to NIST.  During the next several weeks your constructive feedback and suggestions will be particularly valuable and can impact the final shape of the specifications.

Thanks in advance for your contributions towards a successful release of CPE v2.3.

Cheers,

/Brant

Brant A. Cheikes
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Road, M/S K302
Bedford, MA 01730-1420
Tel. 781-271-7505; Cell. 617-694-8180; Fax. 781-271-2352