CVE discussion list?

Jan-Oliver Wagner-3
Hello,

I am aware this is off-topic, but in fact my problem is to get
on-topic apprioriately.

I've searched around at mitre and nvd and found no public mailing
list for CVE users/developers like this list for CPE.

Where are CVE aspects/issues discussed among users/developers?

The only mailing list I found was the CVE Editorial Board mail list
for public discussions. But that one (apart from being a closed shop)
seems inactive since February 2007:
http://cve.mitre.org/community/board/archive.html

I am aware there is a email address for CVE and they do react on
questions promptly. But that is not what I am seeking for.

Best regards

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  ++49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/

Re: CVE discussion list?

Brant Cheikes
Jan-Oliver,

Sorry for the delay.  I forwarded your query to the CVE team and they're
working on a solution and response.  You are correct that at present there
is no equivalent community discussion list for CVE.  Someone from the CVE
team will be posting an official reply to this list.

/Brant

Brant A. Cheikes
The MITRE Corporation
202 Burlington Road, M/S K302
Bedford, MA 01730-1420
Tel. 781-271-7505; Cell. 617-694-8180; Fax. 781-271-2352

I am aware this is off-topic, but in fact my problem is to get
on-topic apprioriately.

I've searched around at mitre and nvd and found no public mailing
list for CVE users/developers like this list for CPE.

Where are CVE aspects/issues discussed among users/developers?

The only mailing list I found was the CVE Editorial Board mail list
for public discussions. But that one (apart from being a closed shop)
seems inactive since February 2007:
http://cve.mitre.org/community/board/archive.html

I am aware there is a email address for CVE and they do react on
questions promptly. But that is not what I am seeking for.

Best regards

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  ++49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR
B 202460

Re: CVE discussion list?

Jan-Oliver Wagner-3
Brant,

On Dienstag 22 November 2011, Cheikes, Brant A. wrote:
> Sorry for the delay.  I forwarded your query to the CVE team and they're
> working on a solution and response.  You are correct that at present there
> is no equivalent community discussion list for CVE.  Someone from the CVE
> team will be posting an official reply to this list.

Haven't seen a post or changes on the website.
So I guess, they are still busy with this.

Best

        Jan

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner |  ++49-541-335084-0  |  http://www.greenbone.net/