CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22

Dave Ferguson
On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "Related CWEs" for CWE-22 (see http://cwe.mitre.org/top25/#CWE-22).  However, I believe that CWE-73 is closely related and should be listed there.

Is that something that can be fixed?

Re: CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22

Mark S Gamrat

Can someone remove me from this list?  I have tried numerous times to be removed / unsubscribed, but I continue to receive these.

    Thanks.  Mark Gamrat, PMP®, PMI-ACP®, PSM, SSBB

    Raytheon
    THAAD/UAE, Deputy RCAP IPT Lead

    339.645.6398 - Office

    781.752.0686 - Cell

    The technical guidance contained herein is guidance only and as such does not authorize work outside the scope of the subcontract.  Should you believe that this guidance constitutes additional work, you must contact the Subcontracts Manager for clarification before beginning any of the effort.  Additional scope performed without proper direction from the Subcontracts Department will be performed at subcontractor's risk.

Inactive hide details for Dave Ferguson ---03/20/2014 04:36:34 PM---On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "RelDave Ferguson ---03/20/2014 04:36:34 PM---On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "Related CWEs" for CWE-22 (see http://cwe.mit

From: Dave Ferguson <[hidden email]>
To: <[hidden email]>
Date: 03/20/2014 04:36 PM
Subject: CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22
Sent by: <[hidden email]>

On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "Related CWEs" for CWE-22 (see http://cwe.mitre.org/top25/#CWE-22).  However, I believe that CWE-73 is closely related and should be listed there.

Is that something that can be fixed?

Re: CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22

kia002
Damn this is fascinating. NOT.  How can I get removed from this list?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2014, at 1:35 PM, Dave Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:

On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "Related CWEs" for CWE-22 (see http://cwe.mitre.org/top25/#CWE-22).  However, I believe that CWE-73 is closely related and should be listed there.

Is that something that can be fixed?

Re: CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22

SayThe Bizz
Who are you how did you get my email !

DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN I have received over 10+ emails about this!

On Thursday, March 20, 2014, Dave Ferguson <[hidden email]> wrote:
On the Top 25 Most Dangerous Errors page, there are no "Related CWEs" for CWE-22 (see http://cwe.mitre.org/top25/#CWE-22).  However, I believe that CWE-73 is closely related and should be listed there.

Is that something that can be fixed?

Re: CWE-73 should be related to CWE-22

John Lin
I started getting this emails when I sign up to the news letter from MITRE.org to be on top of Security, new hacks or codes.
I assume people who are in this chain letter are either IT or Security related techs.
I'm a bit confused for those people asking to be removed from this chain letter. Are they not IT, System Admin, NOC, SOC, Engineer, Research Analysis, Developer, or any related fields?

JL
CSG-SOC