CWE/CAPEC Board Initial Meeting

CWE/CAPEC Board,

Thank you to all that were able to participate in the Doodle poll in an attempt to schedule our first board meeting.  (please let me know if you didn't get the poll)  In an effort to enable the highest possible participation, I propose that we hold two meetings this first go around, with the expectation that members attend one of them.  (feel free to attend both if you desire)

(primary) Tuesday Aug 4 from 12PM - 2PM (EST)
(alternate) Thursday Aug 6 from 10AM - 12PM (EST)

I will send meeting invites around shortly that includes call-in details and an agenda.

I am looking forward to having a great discussion!

Thank you,
Drew

---------