CWE Privacy Policy Change

A new version of CWE will be pushed to the website shortly. With this push, we will also be making an update to the CWE Privacy Policy. The update states that cookies will now be used on the CWE website for the sole purpose of saving "Presentation Filter" and "Show Details" (previously "Mapping-Friendly") selections so users do not have to continuously update the settings when navigating the CWE List. We want to make sure that everyone is aware of the change in cookie policy. If you disallow cookies, the site will still work, you will just have to select your presentation filter with each page.

Hopefully everyone will find the saved presentation filter choice a welcome addition.  I know I will!

---------

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF CWE-RESEARCH-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].