CybOX 2.0 in development

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator
Hello All,

This is an announcement that the CybOX team is actively working to develop
CybOX 2.0. Community feedback and our own internal reviews have identified
several important ways to simplify and improve the CybOX language, but many
of them will likely not be backwards compatible. Over the next few weeks, we
will be posting specific proposals to the CybOX mailing list for community
review. If you are interested in being part of this conversation, we
encourage you to join the CybOX discussion list. Procedures for joining the
discussion list for CybOX can be found at
http://cybox.mitre.org/community/index.html.

We are also very much interested in any additional feedback that you might
have on CybOX in general and your ongoing guidance as we mature the
language. We look forward to working with the community to create the next
version of the CybOX language.

Sincerely,
The CybOX Team

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment