CybOX 2.0 in development

Charles Schmidt (MITRE)
Administrator
Hello All,

This is an announcement that the CybOX team is actively working to develop CybOX 2.0. Community feedback and our own internal reviews have identified several important ways to simplify and improve the CybOX language, but many of them will likely not be backwards compatible. Over the next few weeks, we will be posting specific proposals to the CybOX mailing list for community review. If you are interested in being part of this conversation, we encourage you to join the CybOX discussion list. Procedures for joining the discussion list for CybOX can be found at
http://cybox.mitre.org/community/index.html.

We are also very much interested in any additional feedback that you might have on CybOX in general and your ongoing guidance as we mature the language. We look forward to working with the community to create the next version of the CybOX language.

Sincerely,
The CybOX Team