CybOX 2.1 Proposal: Move X_Forwarded_Proto To HTTPRequestHeaderFieldsType

CybOX 2.1 Proposal: Move X_Forwarded_Proto To HTTPRequestHeaderFieldsType

Back, Greg
It looks like the XML schema for a different proposal was inadvertently left
on the X_Forwarded_Proto proposal:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/Proposal:-Rename-X_Requested_For-to-X_Forwarded_For
https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/Proposal:-Move-X_Forwarded_Proto-To-HTTPRequestHeaderFieldsType

Both changes need to be made, of course :-). I've updated the (second)
proposal. Good catch!

Greg

>Move X_Forwarded_Proto To HTTPRequestHeaderFieldsType
><https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/Proposal:-Move-
>X_Forwarded_Proto-To-HTTPRequestHeaderFieldsType>
>
>Q: Are CybOX authors and consumers comfortable with breaking backwards
>compatibility with this change?1
>

>A: [Terry] -  The XML schema listed shows X_Forwarded_For, whereas the
>title and text shows X_Forwarded_Proto. Moving either to the HTTP request
>object is a good move :)

smime.p7s (9K) Download Attachment