CybOX Python Bindings Examples

Kirillov, Ivan A.

We’ve recently added a few examples of how to use the CybOX Python bindings for both generating and parsing content. These can be found at the wiki on the CybOX Tools Github Repository:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/Tools/wiki

If anyone has any other types of examples they’d like to see, please let us know.

Regards,

Ivan

Ivan Kirillov

CybOX Project

RE: CybOX Python Bindings Examples

Kirillov, Ivan A.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we’ve added some basic examples of usage for the CybOX v2.0 bindings:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/Tools/wiki

If there are other examples you’d like to see, please let us know.

Regards,

Ivan

We’ve recently added a few examples of how to use the CybOX Python bindings for both generating and parsing content. These can be found at the wiki on the CybOX Tools Github Repository:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/Tools/wiki

If anyone has any other types of examples they’d like to see, please let us know.

Regards,

Ivan

Ivan Kirillov

CybOX Project