Email-to-CybOX script update for CybOX 2.0

Email-to-CybOX script update for CybOX 2.0

Back, Greg
All-

We've pushed an updated version of the Email-to-CybOX script into our GitHub
Tools repository. This version supports CybOX version 2.0.

https://github.com/CybOXProject/Tools/tree/master/scripts/email_to_cybox

You can keep track of updates to the script by following the "master"
branch. This exact version of the script will always be available as:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/Tools/tree/email_to_cybox_v2.0.0/scripts/ema
il_to_cybox

We will also periodically "tag" new versions of the script with release
numbers and will announce on this list when we do so.

We welcome any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests (regarding this
script or any of the other scripts), via this mailing list or as Issues on
the GitHub project.

Thanks,
Greg Back
MITRE