FOSDEM 2011

Peter Czanik
Hello,

I wonder, if any of you will come to FOSDEM ( http://fosdem.org/ ) this
year. If you don't know, this is the largest free software conference in
Europe. I'll be there wearing a syslog-ng t-shirt and happy to talk
about syslog-ng and CEE.

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <[hidden email]>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/

Re: FOSDEM 2011

heinbockel
As I was not even aware of it until now, I will not be going.
However, I will definitely add FOSDEM to my list of 2012 conferences

William Heinbockel

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment