Future Board Meetings

CWE/CAPEC Board,

Thank you to those that were able to respond to the Doodle poll regarding our future meetings.  As expected, everything was split almost down the middle with half looking for an early meeting and half for a later meeting.  I suggest that we alternate with the first meeting occurring at 1PM EST and the next meeting occurring at 10AM EST.  As for the day of the week, Tuesday was the most popular choice. So:

Tuesday Nov 17 @ 1 PM EST
Tuesday Feb 9 @ 10 AM EST
Tuesday May 18 @ 1 PM EST
Tuesday Aug 17 @ 10 AM EST

I hope everyone can make these work.  Before I send the invites, can everyone please let me know if there is a showstopper event that we know of that we should avoid?  (e.g., a big conference that most would be attending)

As discussed, additional meetings are also possible depending on needs and current events.

---------

FW: [EXT] RE: Future Board Meetings

Fung, Jason M
Hi Team,

As previously shared with Drew, I have a hard conflict for tomorrow's meeting slot, and won't be able to join the fun discussions.  I will catch up on minutes afterwards.

- Jason