Kerberos queries...

Jay Beale
I've got four Kerberos queries to let out of the gate, but I wanted to
add a separate appeal for help on these.  I don't have a Kerberos
environment and haven't set one up, so I'm having obvious difficulty
creating configuration workaround steps on these.

Does anyone have a kerb environment set up on Red Hat 9?

If yes, can you help me identify what programs would be listening on
what ports?

And here's the real stumper: is there any way, within the context of our
current schema, to determine whether Kerb daemons allow kerb4?

 - Jay