Listing of Defined Objects

One thing we’ve been meaning to clarify is the current Defined Objects available (as of v1.0 final). As such, we’ve created a page on the CybOX Schemas wiki that lists all of the currently available objects, along with some information for each. We hope you find this useful, and will be expanding it in the near future to provide additional information, as well as real examples of each object being used.

The page can be found at: https://github.com/CybOXProject/Schemas/wiki/Defined-Objects

Regards,

Ivan

Ivan Kirillov

CybOX Project

RE: Listing of Defined Objects

Kirillov, Ivan A.

This page has now been updated for CybOX v2.0:

https://github.com/CybOXProject/schemas/wiki/Defined-Objects

Regards,

Ivan

One thing we’ve been meaning to clarify is the current Defined Objects available (as of v1.0 final). As such, we’ve created a page on the CybOX Schemas wiki that lists all of the currently available objects, along with some information for each. We hope you find this useful, and will be expanding it in the near future to provide additional information, as well as real examples of each object being used.

The page can be found at: https://github.com/CybOXProject/Schemas/wiki/Defined-Objects

Regards,

Ivan

Ivan Kirillov