[MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

Starting next Wednesday, September 28th, the MAEC team is planning on hosting the first of a series of one hour bi-weekly MAEC working calls. Each call will be focused on a particular topic, and we also welcome suggestions from our community – let us know what you’d like to discuss (anything MAEC-related is relevant!). I’ll be sending out the meeting invite shortly, and the agenda for the first call will also follow soon after.

MAEC Team

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

Kirillov, Ivan A.

For next Wednesday’s call, the primary topic of discussion will be the Malware Family Object [1]. However, if you wish to discuss any other topics, please let us know and we can add them to the agenda.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.c3b7rqfk03ax

Regards,

Ivan

From: Ivan Kirillov <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:12 PM
To: maec-discussion-list Malware Attribute Enumeration Discussion <[hidden email]>
Subject: [MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

All,

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

Kirillov, Ivan A.

Just a reminder to everyone that we’re hosting our first recurring MAEC working session this Wednesday at 11:00am EDT.

Regards,

Ivan

From: Ivan Kirillov <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:12 PM
To: maec-discussion-list Malware Attribute Enumeration Discussion <[hidden email]>

All,

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

Kirillov, Ivan A.

Just another friendly reminder about tomorrow’s working session, where we’ll be discussing the MAEC Malware Family object: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.c3b7rqfk03ax

We’ve recently added some more examples and questions to help drive tomorrow’s discussion, so please take a look if you get a chance.

Regards,

Ivan

From: Ivan Kirillov <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:55 AM
To: maec-discussion-list Malware Attribute Enumeration Discussion <[hidden email]>

From: Ivan Kirillov <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:12 PM
To: maec-discussion-list Malware Attribute Enumeration Discussion <[hidden email]>

All,

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Bi-weekly MAEC Working Calls

Kirillov, Ivan A.

Just a heads up that we will be having our working call this week (Wednesday at 11:00am EDT) and that the topic for this week’s call is the Malware Instance Object: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.onztu7xfg8d1

Regards,

Ivan

From: Ivan Kirillov <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, September 26, 2016 at 9:55 AM