MAEC Capabilities Wiki

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve put together a Wiki on our GitHub repository for capturing and providing more details of the Capabilities/Objectives that were implemented in the recent v4.1 release:

https://github.com/MAECProject/schemas/wiki/Malware-Capabilities

Our hope is that these pages will serve as a useful reference to our implementation and we plan on augmenting them with additional examples, references, and relationships in the near future. We also greatly welcome submission of any edits, aliases, updates, additional references or examples, and general feedback on the Capabilities and Objectives captured in these pages.

MAEC Project

MITRE

STIX and Bones?

Gary Warner
Hey Ivan and STIX friends,

Does anyone know who is presenting this break out at AFCEA DC on March 4th?

STIX and Bones…Lessons Learned on Implementing STIX Framework across the Cyber Domain

http://www.afceadc.org/events/special-events/cybersecurity-symposium-fy14/about

I'll be at the Digital Crimes Conference in Singapore that day, but would love to connect and get notes, presentation slides, or a recording of the session if anyone can hook me up?

Gary Warner
Director of Research in Computer Forensics
The University of Alabama at Birmingham
Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
205.422.2113

MITRE

RE: STIX and Bones?

Struse, Richard
Tom Millar from US-CERT has been invited to serve on that panel...