MAEC Detailed Use Cases Document

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that we’ve published the first draft of the MAEC Detailed Use Cases Document:

http://maec.mitre.org/language/MAEC_Detailed_Examples_v4.0.1.pdf

The document provides comprehensive guidance on the creation of MAEC Package and Bundle documents in the context of static triage, dynamic triage, and manual analysis. Accordingly, it provides a detailed walk-through and description of a notional MAEC document for each such use case. Currently, this document is written against MAEC Version 4.0.1, though the concepts are almost completely compatible with MAEC Version 4.1. We’re in the process of updating it for full compatibility with version 4.1.

MAEC Project

MITRE