[MAEC] MAEC 5.0 Release Timeline

With STIX 2.0 shortly being released as an OASIS Committee Specification, I’d like to update you on our plans for the MAEC 5.0 release:

  • August 2017: Draft Release
    • This will be a draft version of MAEC 5.0 that will still be open for comment and feedback
    • Included will be the specification and vocabularies, JSON schemas, and Cuckoo 2.0.x output module
  • September 2017: Final Release
    • This is the final release version that will incorporate any comments/feedback during the draft phase
    • Included will be the finalized specification and vocabularies, JSON schemas, and Cuckoo 2.0.x output module

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

MITRE