[MAEC] MAEC 5 Slate Docs

I just wanted to give you a heads-up that we’ve recently ported over the relevant portions of the MAEC 5 specifications into the Slate API docs generator [1]. You can find the published version here: http://maecproject.github.io/documentation/maec5-docs/

This includes all of the key content from the MAEC Core Concepts and Vocabularies specifications, is nice and searchable, and in our opinion easier to consume than the specifications themselves. Accordingly, it’s not meant to supplant the specifications themselves but we’ll hope that you’ll find it as a useful reference on MAEC 5.

[1] https://github.com/lord/slate

Regards,

Ivan