[MAEC] MAEC Usage Survey

To better understand and serve the MAEC community, we’re doing a brief survey on MAEC usage. As such, we’d be interested in hearing:

A)     Are you or your organization using MAEC?

B)     If ‘yes’ to A, in what capacity? A brief blurb is fine.

C)     Are there any features/utilities you’d like to see in the future?

If you’d like to keep your reply confidential, please feel free to reply to me off-list.

Thanks!

Ivan Kirillov

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] MAEC Usage Survey

Kirillov, Ivan A.

I know folks generally dislike surveys (myself included!), but if anyone else can share information about if/how they’re using MAEC, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Ivan