[MAEC] MAEC v5.0 Planning

The MAEC team has been putting together a list of ideas and issues that we’d like to tackle for the next major version, v5.0. This can be found here:

However, we’d greatly welcome any other thoughts and suggestions – please let us know if there any features or things you’d like to see us tackle. Given that this is a major release, I’d say almost anything is fair game; accordingly, it’s almost a given that we’ll break backwards compatibility with previous versions of MAEC, but not without reason.

MITRE