Yes - unfortunately this will likely have to wait until the next release of STIX. I’ll make sure that this issue is brought up at that time.
From: Paul Patrick Reply-To: Paul Patrick Date: Monday, July 27, 2015 at 3:38 PM To: maec-discussion-list Malware Attribute Enumeration Discussion Subject: Re: [MAEC] MAEC v5.0 Proposals - Round 1 Status
Is it safe to assume that the alignment with the STIX MalwareTypeEnum-1.0 is postponed for now?
From: Kirillov, Ivan A. [[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 7:31 AM To:[hidden email] Subject: [MAEC] MAEC v5.0 Proposals - Round 1 Status
I thought I’d start a separate thread about the status of the Round 1 proposals. Comments close tomorrow, July 28, so please get your feedback in if you haven’t
sent it already.