Quantcast

[MAEC] November 30 Working Call Agenda

For Wednesday’s working call (11:00am EST), we’ll be discussing the following related topics:

·         Capabilities: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.5h5h6aw66ed4

·         Structural Features: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.cihlvmac77qe

If anyone has other topics they’d like covered, feel free to bring them up!

MITRE

JA

Re: [MAEC] November 30 Working Call Agenda

JA
Hi,

An interesting link related
http://unprotect.tdgt.org/index.php/Unprotect_Project

Regards

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Kirillov, Ivan A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>

> For Wednesday’s working call (11:00am EST), we’ll be discussing the
> following related topics:
>

> ·         Capabilities:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.5h5h6aw66ed4
>
> ·         Structural Features:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cnjjZAPHITFjo_8xGVBo1mX9Qvo7pN-YJ4pRZwdsuL0/edit#heading=h.cihlvmac77qe
>

> If anyone has other topics they’d like covered, feel free to bring them up!
>

> Regards,
>
> Ivan Kirillov
>
> MITRE

Re: [MAEC] November 30 Working Call Agenda

Kirillov, Ivan A.
Thanks for sharing Jerome. This does look very similar to what we’re doing with Capabilities and Structural Features, and it would be interesting to see if we can collaborate. Do you know who’s behind the Unprotect Project?

Regards,
Ivan

JA

Re: [MAEC] November 30 Working Call Agenda

JA
This also comes with a decent list of features
https://marcoramilli.blogspot.it/2016/12/malware-training-sets-machine-learning.html

Regards
/JA