MAEC Overview and v4.1 Specifications Now Available

MAEC Overview and v4.1 Specifications Now Available

The MAEC team is pleased to announce that the specifications for MAEC v4.1, as well as a new Overview paper (essentially a new version of the existing MAEC white paper) are now available:

https://maec.mitre.org/about/docs/MAEC_Overview.pdf

https://maec.mitre.org/language/version4.1/MAEC_Bundle_Spec_v4_1.pdf

https://maec.mitre.org/language/version4.1/MAEC_Package_Spec_v2_1.pdf

https://maec.mitre.org/language/version4.1/MAEC_Container_Spec_v2_1.pdf

https://maec.mitre.org/language/version4.1/MAEC_Vocabs_Spec_v1_1.pdf

As you can see, we’ve broken up the specifications into their own documents to make them easier to manage for readers and for ourselves as well. We welcome comments and feedback on these specifications (and paper), as well as on any general MAEC-related documentation topics.

MAEC Project

MITRE