[MAEC] Updated MAEC Data Model & API Documentation

[MAEC] Updated MAEC Data Model & API Documentation

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve ported over the MAEC data model documentation to our GitHub.io site (as done with STIX):

http://maecproject.github.io/data-model/

This new interface should be much easier to navigate than the existing auto-generated HTML, and is also searchable via the “Search MAEC Data Model…” box in the upper-right corner (which also includes autocomplete functionality).

Subsequently, we’ve also greatly expanded our python-maec API documentation, which can be found here:

http://maec.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Updated MAEC Data Model & API Documentation

Terry MacDonald
Awesome Ivan and team! Love the new websites. Will make it so much easier to learn how to use MAEC!

Thanks!

Cheers
Terry MacDonald

On 17 September 2014 01:15, Kirillov, Ivan A. <[hidden email]> wrote:

All,

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve ported over the MAEC data model documentation to our GitHub.io site (as done with STIX):

http://maecproject.github.io/data-model/

This new interface should be much easier to navigate than the existing auto-generated HTML, and is also searchable via the “Search MAEC Data Model…” box in the upper-right corner (which also includes autocomplete functionality).

Subsequently, we’ve also greatly expanded our python-maec API documentation, which can be found here:

http://maec.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

MITRE

Re: [MAEC] Updated MAEC Data Model & API Documentation

Kirillov, Ivan A.

Thanks Terry – appreciate the kind words!

Also, I just wanted to point out that we’ve recently added a number of Idioms for expressing how several common malware-analysis related entities/processes can be captured with MAEC:

http://maecproject.github.io/documentation/idioms/

MITRE