[MAEC] announcing stix-to-html 0.5 with support for maec-to-html

[MAEC] announcing stix-to-html 0.5 with support for maec-to-html

Coarr, Matt
We are happy to announce the release of stix-to-html 0.5, which includes support for handling MAEC as input.  This includes full MAEC xml documents (packages and bundles) as well as MAEC data embedded in STIX documents.  This release is a first pass at MAEC support and should be considered an alpha release.

This release has pretty broad support for MAEC content including packages, bundles, actions, behaviors, capabilities, objects, collections, and process trees.

The MAEC data embedded in STIX documents would typically show up in the TTP's Malware element -- xpath: stix:TTP/ttp:Behavior/ttp:Malware/ttp:Malware_Instance/maecInstance:MAEC/maecPackage:Malware_Subjects.

We look forward to any suggestions or comments you may have, or any problems that you run into.

The release is tagged in the github stix-to-html project as "v1.0b5_alpha4":

The changes have also been merged to master.

Matt

[MAEC] FW: announcing stix-to-html 0.5 with support for maec-to-html

Just wanted to point out that we’ve just released a new version of our STIX-to-HTML, which also incorporates support for converting standalone MAEC v4.1 documents (Packages and Bundles).

MITRE