MS Bulletins - September 2014

Kumarswamy S
Hi,
      Please find the attached bulletins for the month of September 2014.

Regards
Kumarswamy S
Saner Personal
A free vulnerability mitigation
software. Build strong defense.
http://www.secpod.com/saner-personal.html

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

ms14-052-mitre.xml (528K) Download Attachment
ms14-053-mitre.xml (147K) Download Attachment
ms14-054-mitre.xml (26K) Download Attachment
ms14-055-mitre.xml (21K) Download Attachment

Re: MS Bulletins - September 2014

mcokus
Hi Kumarswamy,

Thank you for the submissions.  They have been processed and are in the repository for review.  The static download page has been updated.

--mike

Mike Cokus
Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
+1.757.896.8553
+1.757.826.8316 (fax)

Evgeniy Pavlov
Hi, we can't find the definitions from that submission using the http://oval.mitre.org/repository/data/search/index. Looks like we had troubles with uploading that bulletins. Could you check it?
Searching for "MS14-053" and "CVE-2014-4072" doesn't return anything.

-------
Evgeniy Pavlov,
SCAP-developer
Phone: +7(495)543-31-01 ext. 20
http://www.altex-soft.com/

Отправленные: Четверг, 18 Сентябрь 2014 г 1:00:21
Тема: Re: [OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST] MS Bulletins - September 2014

Evgeniy Pavlov ALTEX-SOFT

Re: MS Bulletins - September 2014

mcokus
Evgeniy,

Sorry, this was due to my mistake.  The associated definitions are now in the registry.

Thanks,

--mike

Mike Cokus
Systems Engineer