Meeting Agenda Through Trello

CWE/CAPEC Board,

I will be sending an invite to a Trello board I created in the hope that it can help us shape the discussion agenda for next week's meeting, and future meetings after that. If you have time, please give it a look.

I started with three columns.  The idea is that anyone can add a potential topic to the "Future Discussion Topics" list.  Think of this as a wall to throw things against.  Anyone can then move an item to the "Topics At Least One Member Would Like to Discuss at the Next Meeting" list.  Note that we have a limited time for the meeting, but can always make the meetings shorter or longer if the Board desires.  There is also a list for "Necessary Topics for the Next Meeting".

Prior to a meeting we can look at the topics in the Like to Discuss and the Necessary lists and generate the agenda for the meeting.

Let me know what you think. Will this be helpful? Are there additional lists to add to this board?

---------

RE: Meeting Agenda Through Trello

Chris Eng
Good idea.  FYI, the Trello invite gets quarantined by Mimecast (sigh) so keep an eye out for it there if you happen to be using that product.

[EXT] Re: Meeting Agenda Through Trello

Jason Oberg
Drew this is very helpful thank you! Perhaps you could also list the "Open Items." They are typically listed in the board meeting minutes but it would be helpful to have them in trello too so we can all see what is pending.

Talk to you all soon,
Jason

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 8:57 AM Chris Eng <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tortuga Logic

Dr. Jason Oberg | Co-Founder and CTO | +1 (808) 635-7604

Tortuga Logic  |  75 E Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This email and any attachments may contain private, confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender of the error by return email and delete this email and any attachments.