OVAL Active Directory test support

Durrant, Sheldon A.

Does anyone know of any tools that fully implement Active Directory tests for the current OVAL standard? Also, does anyone have any examples of fully completed Active Directory tests that they could share? I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Sheldon Durrant

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OVAL Active Directory test support

Wunder, John A.
Re: [OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST] OVAL Active Directory test support Hey Sheldon, did you ever get an answer to this?

On 12/18/08 11:11 AM, "Durrant, Sheldon A." <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone know of any tools that fully implement Active Directory tests for the current OVAL standard? Also, does anyone have any examples of fully completed Active Directory tests that they could share? I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Sheldon Durrant

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].
To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OVAL Active Directory test support

Durrant, Sheldon A.
Re: [OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST] OVAL Active Directory test support

HI, John:

I haven’t gotten any response to it yet. Do you happen to know of any tools? Are you looking for an answer to the same question?

Sheldon A. Durrant

Infosec Engineer/Scientist

The MITRE Corporation

202 Burlington Road

M/S S124

Bedford, MA 01730

781-271-7350

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OVAL Active Directory test support

Maneesh Jolly
Re: [OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST] OVAL Active Directory test support

Hi Sheldon,

I found some code in VB script that checks for AD tests. It uses COM component called “ADsDSOObject” to perform the tests. I’ve not tested these but since you did not get any response so I thought it might be of some help. I hope it is of some relevance to you.

Regards,

Maneesh

Hey Sheldon, did you ever get an answer to this?

On 12/18/08 11:11 AM, "Durrant, Sheldon A." <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone know of any tools that fully implement Active Directory tests for the current OVAL standard? Also, does anyone have any examples of fully completed Active Directory tests that they could share? I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Sheldon Durrant

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email]. To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].