OVAL: Junos and NETCONF schemas

Luis Nunez
We want to make aware of the new experimental schemas for Juniper Junos and NETCONF ahead of the Security Automation Developer Days.  Please feel free to review and be part of the discussions next week.

Link to OVAL sandbox
https://github.com/OVALProject/Sandbox

thanks.

-ln
To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OVAL: Junos and NETCONF schemas

Danny Haynes
Administrator
Thanks Luis!

I also wanted to mention that we have posted links to the various schemas and other read-ahead material, for the OVAL sessions, at the following link.

http://oval.mitre.org/community/developer_days.html

We will update this page as we receive additional read-ahead material.

Thanks,

Danny