Quantcast

OVAL repository transition status

Richard Helbing
Dear Transition Team,

taking account of the planned schedule for the transition of the OVAL repository I am wondering what the actual status is.
I am asking as I have no information about the status of quite important things:
- Website
- Download URLs for predefined OVAL files (e.g. Windows vulnerabilities)
- Mailing list (I have registered, but not yet seen any message)

A message announced for last week has not been sent.
Are you still planning to start at CIS at 01.08.2015 or do you have a different schedule?

Best regards
Richard Helbing

Best regards,

Richard Helbing
Development

baramundi software AG
Beim Glaspalast 1
86153 Augsburg
Germany

[hidden email]
www.baramundi.com

Tel: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 593
Fax: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 19

Management Board: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Beikirch | Marcus Eiglsperger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Rainer Liebich
Registered office and court: Augsburg, HRB no. 2064 | VAT identifcation number: DE 210294111

Re: OVAL repository transition status

Adam Montville-2
Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out.  I¹ll be sending another update out today.  We
are still working on the submission process and the Website for downloads
is also in progress.

Kind regards,

Adam

On 7/28/15, 7:10 AM, "Richard Helbing" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>Dear Transition Team,
>
>taking account of the planned schedule for the
>transition of the OVAL repository I am wondering what the actual status
>is.
>I am asking as I have no information about the status of quite important
>things:
>- Website
>- Download URLs for predefined OVAL files (e.g. Windows
>vulnerabilities)
>- Mailing list (I have registered, but not yet seen any
>message)
>
>A message announced for last week has not been sent.
>Are you still
>planning to start at CIS at 01.08.2015 or do you have a different
>schedule?
>
>Best regards
>Richard Helbing
>

>Best regards,
>
>Richard
>Helbing
>Development
>
>baramundi software AG
>Beim Glaspalast 1
>86153
>Augsburg
>Germany
>
>[hidden email]
>www.baramundi.com
>
>Tel: +49
>(821) 5 67 08 - 593
>Fax: +49 (821) 5 67 08 - 19
>
>Management Board:
>Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Uwe Beikirch | Marcus Eiglsperger
>Chairman of the
>Supervisory Board: Rainer Liebich
>Registered office and court: Augsburg, HRB
>no. 2064 | VAT identifcation number: DE 210294111

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . .

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].