OWASP Hartford: October 2009

owasp
OWASP Hartford: October 2009

When: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 5:00 PM-7:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: The Hartford: Tower Building, 22nd Floor

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a worldwide free and open community focused on improving the security of application software. Our mission is to make application security "visible," so that people and organizations can make informed decisions about application security risks. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all of our materials are available under a free and open software license.

The agenda for this meeting is posted at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Hartford

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.