Official CPE Dictionary Update

McCormick, Christopher [USA]
Hello CPE community,

It is with great excitement that I announce the posting of the most
up-to-date, official CPE dictionary! It can be found at the following
http://nvd.nist.gov/cpe.cfm

        This new dictionary file includes a large number of
contributions from Apple,
Japanese title additions for certain Adobe products, and various
deprecation entries.

Thank you,

Chris

Re: Official CPE Dictionary Update

Noakes, Douglas [USA]
Awesome dude! Making waves..

It is with great excitement that I announce the posting of the most
up-to-date, official CPE dictionary! It can be found at the following
http://nvd.nist.gov/cpe.cfm

        This new dictionary file includes a large number of contributions
from Apple, Japanese title additions for certain Adobe products, and various
deprecation entries.

Thank you,

Chris

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment