OpenSCAP 1.2.4 supports OVAL 5.11

Jan Cerny
Hello,

I have written a short blog post about OVAL 5.11 features available in OpenSCAP 1.2.4.
See http://www.jan-cerny.cz/2015/06/26/openscap-supports-oval-5-11/

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OpenSCAP 1.2.4 supports OVAL 5.11

David Solin-3
Hi Jan,

One small note, OVAL 5.11.1 was released (your note at the end of your blog post implies it hasn’t been).  It’s on the official GitHub site:
https://github.com/OVALProject/Language

Best regards,
— David A. Solin
Co-Founder, Research & Technology
[hidden email]

> On Jun 30, 2015, at 7:50 AM, Jan Cerny <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have written a short blog post about OVAL 5.11 features available in OpenSCAP 1.2.4.
> See http://www.jan-cerny.cz/2015/06/26/openscap-supports-oval-5-11/
>
> Jan Černý
> Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.
>
> To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
> SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST
> in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DEVELOPER-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OpenSCAP 1.2.4 supports OVAL 5.11

Jan Cerny
Hi David,

Thank you for your note. Edited.