PT Prep

Robert Hollis

Happy Monday…

Will there be any updates to the repository today or tomorrow?

Also, did the definitions for MS07-017 get submitted?

-rob

Robert L. Hollis

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST in the BODY of the message. If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: PT Prep

Matthew N. Wojcik
Rob Hollis wrote:

> Will there be any updates to the repository today or tomorrow?

No, we'll hold off on any more changes until after the PT push.

> Also, did the definitions for MS07-017 get submitted?

You probaby saw Sudhir's mail with them yesterday afternoon after you
sent this.  I won't be able to get them into the Repository until after
the PT push.  If anyone needs to use anything contained in that
submission for this week's PT, let me know and we'll work something
out.

--Woj

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: PT Prep

Robert Hollis
Thanks Woj,

If necessary, we can pull that S03,SP2 inventory definition from that file.
That'll just give you a few more places to search/replace with repo-ids.

        -rob

. > Will there be any updates to the repository today or tomorrow?
.
. No, we'll hold off on any more changes until after the PT push.
.
. > Also, did the definitions for MS07-017 get submitted?
.
. You probaby saw Sudhir's mail with them yesterday afternoon after you
. sent this.  I won't be able to get them into the Repository until after
. the PT push.  If anyone needs to use anything contained in that
. submission for this week's PT, let me know and we'll work something
. out.
.
. --Woj
.
. To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
. SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
. in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to OVAL-
. [hidden email].

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: PT Prep

Matthew N. Wojcik
Oops, I've been reversed.  We'll be getting the Secure Elements
submission from yesterday into the Repository as soon as possible.
Hopefully this won't present a problem in working on the new bulletins
when they're released.

--Woj

OVAL Repository has been updated

Matthew N. Wojcik
Secure Elements' submission for last week's MS07-017 have been imported
into the OVAL Repository and are now available through the web site.
Here's the mapping from unofficial IDs as sent in yesterday to new
canonical IDs:

Definitions:

def:9991 - def:1935
def:9992 - def:2056
def:9993 - def:1571
def:9994 - def:1923
def:9995 - def:1385
def:9996 - def:1854
def:9997 - def:1927
def:9998 - def:1797

Tests:

tst:99911 - tst:4078
tst:99921 - tst:3337
tst:99922 - tst:3215
tst:99923 - tst:4019
tst:99924 - tst:3182

Objects:

No new objects

States:

ste:99911 - ste:3398
ste:99921 - ste:3870
ste:99922 - ste:2956
ste:99923 - ste:3028
ste:99924 - ste:3767

Thanks to Secure Elements for their contribution to the Repository.

--Woj

To unsubscribe, send an email message to [hidden email] with
SIGNOFF OVAL-DISCUSSION-LIST
in the BODY of the message.  If you have difficulties, write to [hidden email].

Re: OVAL Repository has been updated

Robert Hollis
Thanks Woj, and SE.

64-bit XP,SP2 now has some patches written against it.
Here's an inventory definition in case 020-022 need it.

        -rob

[...]

windows.tg-oval-070410.xml (7K) Download Attachment

Re: OVAL Repository has been updated

Jon Baker
Administrator
This definition has been imported into the internal repository and will
be on the public web site later today.

Thanks,

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker