Quantcast

Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Adam Montville
All:

John Wunder asked me to reach out to the list to gauge interest in such a meeting and make arrangements for a meeting during the conference, if we find it useful.  I'm not sure how many of you will be in Baltimore next week for the 8th Annual IT Security Automation Conference, but it certainly offers a good opportunity to drive some recent discussions to potential conclusion.

Please respond with your level of interest ASAP, as the conference is next week – I'd enjoy getting the schedule solidified by COB (Eastern) Wednesday.

Also, if you have suggestions for agenda items, send those along as well.

Regards,

Adam

PS: If there aren't enough people interested to justify a meeting room, we can always just talk over beer instead ;-)

Re: Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Adam Montville
All:

There will be a sidebar sign-up sheet at the event, which will allow us to schedule something at that time.  Alternatively, we can put something on that sheet before the event.  I have heard some concern that it will be difficult to find a time.  Can everyone who is interested and will be present at ITSAC take a quick look at the agenda and throw out a time or three that would work?

Regards,

Adam

Re: Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Fletcher, Boyd C IV Mr CIV OSD
If y'all decide to meet on the 4th, let me know I can take the train up from the BWI area.

Re: Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Adam Montville
So far, I'm feeling a tepid response to the idea of meeting at ITSAC next week.  Should we skip it or just plan to hang out one evening over drinks instead?

From: <Fletcher>, Boyd C IV Mr CIV OSD <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:49 PM
To: Adam Montville <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

If y'all decide to meet on the 4th, let me know I can take the train up from the BWI area.

Re: Proposing CEE Meeting at ITSAC Next Week

Adam Montville
How about we call this when we're at ITSAC?  There does not seem to be enough interest to bother scheduling something ahead of time.

Regards,

Adam

From: Adam Montville <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:33 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

From: <Fletcher>, Boyd C IV Mr CIV OSD <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:49 PM
To: Adam Montville <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

If y'all decide to meet on the 4th, let me know I can take the train up from the BWI area.