Question to the group

Shifflett, David M [US] (ES&CSO)

Not sure if this a good forum to ask training question.

Can some point me in a direction on a good way to approach training on Hands-on Secure Coding of:

·         Web systems

·         Embedded systems

I have my ideas, but I thought it would be a good discussion for help train software engineers and software security engineers.

Allow them to improve their craft and be more effective.

Best regards

David M Shifflett (TAZ) MSIA, MSSE, Security+

Training Rep

Northrop Grumman – Mission System

7575 Colshire Drive,

McLean, VA 22102-7508

Cell: 405-227-0188

[hidden email]

“BIG DOG, BIG GAME”

Re: Question to the group

Lisa Young

--

http://fr.ivalua.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ivalua_logo.gif

Lisa Young
Security Compliance Analyst
tel : 1-412-965-9011
[hidden email]

Images intégrées 5  Images intégrées 6  Images intégrées 7  Images intégrées 8