Re: DoD DRAFT Assessment Results Format for comment - Update

Re: DoD DRAFT Assessment Results Format for comment - Update

Wolfkiel, Joseph

All,

Thanks so much for your comments on the draft ARF spec.  I'm not moving
quite as quickly as I wish I was on the comment resolution, but I did want
to assure everyone that we're churning through them.

Attached is the listing of all comments we've received.

If you get a few minutes, please take a look and ensure your concerns were
captured.

Thanks -- and Happy New Year!

- Joe Wolfkiel

Lt Col Joseph L. Wolfkiel
Director, Computer Network Defense Research & Technology (CND R&T) Program
Management Office
9800 Savage Rd Ste 6767
Ft Meade, MD 20755-6767
Commercial 410-854-5401 DSN 244-5401
Fax 410-854-6700

ARF Comments 123108.xls (84K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment